Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
We are seeking for a Corporate Technology Manager for a Hotel Group located in Cancún, Q. Roo.
- Coordinate and optimize technical and administrative resources and processes in the area of IT and communications, managing the technological platform, for the improvement and innovation of processes and services, as well as solving the IT needs through coordination and strategic planning.
- Defines information security policies and procedures, as well as procedures general services and physical security
- Establishes processes and resources to safeguard sensitive information, including the one related to guests and customers, complying with the data protection law.
- Manage, evaluate and plan the Group's technology growth needs.
- Proposes and directs the evaluation processes and technological changes of the hotel group
- Defines in conjunction with the direction, plans and technological growth projects and innovations in the group (make the projection of networks based on estimated growth) prioritizing them.
- Define the technology deployment plan for future investments.
- Conduct feasibility studies when requested.
- Manage the Technology budget.
- Evaluate the software and / or hardware that will be acquired
- Advises the Group's management, in the functions of technical support, development and administration of information and / or communications of their areas.
- Analyze and interpret user needs
- Manage, maintain, update and monitor the critical applications of the Group (Front and Back Office, payroll, outlets, among others) and their respective bases of data.
- General administration of the servers.
- Supervises the Telecommunications systems and IT equipment
- Anticipates external problems such as viruses and software incompatibility.
- Supervises, coordinates and supports suppliers in their technological requirements for implementation of new services or carry out some maintenance.
- Maintains continuous relationships with external users and suppliers, in order to support, execute, coordinate and / or control the relative to the area in question, demanding a maximum ability to negotiate and obtain cooperation, as well as the maximum benefit for the Group.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering.
- 3 years in similar position.
- English 80% spoken and written.
- PC hardware - (Printers, Servers and Workstations).
- Project management (Microsoft Project).
- Communications equipment (IP Telephony, PBX, Switch, Routers, Firewalls
- Administration and design in Networks, Wireless Networks and GPON (APs, Networking, Routeo, VLans).
- Operating systems (Windows Server, Linux, Windows 10 and earlier).
- Office and Office 365 administrative package (Share Point, Teams, Notes, etc).
-Administration of databases (SQL, MYSql and others).
- Critical hotel applications. (PMS, ERP, POS).