We are building our credit team in Mexico, and you have the opportunity to be one of our first specialists that help us shape how we define the processes that will enable us to scale our operation.
- Communication with Users: As an owner of interactions with our users, you will help define how we reach out to our user base to introduce them to the credit product, educate them on how it works and why they should pay on time.
- Collection rate: Your main responsibility is the collection rate, that is why managing overdue payments and defining the tools, comms and cadence that work best to increase repayment rate will be an important part of your role.
- Process development and optimization: You will develop the right processes that help optimize the user experience through insights and feedback obtained directly from them.
- Data Analysis: Deliver reports and create dashboards that allow us to identify trends and pain points in our current processes.
- You have previous experience with credit collection, operations and/or customer service experience, ideally in high-growth fintech companies.
- You are resourceful, process oriented, and love to dissect problems to create solutions.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You put the customer first, and are ready to make it happen at an early-stage startup.