Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
The objective of the Role
Customer Support Agent is responsible for the provision of exceptional customer service for top Enterprise customers.
Our Customer Support Agent is detail-oriented and can listen actively to customers to process their concerns. Proactively researching the customer's issues and making the relevant connections with internal departments to provide clear and concise information and solutions. Focused on Level 2 support for customers, also when necessary can jump to support Level 1 kind of tasks.
It also can identify actionable insights and data for the business to ensure that the consumer's voices are internally heard.
The ideal fit for this role is a person with an outgoing personality, can handle difficult conversations, several situations, and events at the same time, while at all the time showing how important it is to provide a satisfactory service to the customer.
What are the activities of a Customer Support Agent?
● Triage, prioritize, and process customer’s tickets.
● Resolve, provide, and track detailed information or solution to the customer.
● Scale and follow up on the problems with the internal departments to provide a solution.
● Create weekly and monthly reports by customer, to provide updated information on SLAs and custom customer data.
● Perform customer notifications and broadcasts.
● Coordinate customer’s training with Account Executives and Project Managers.
● Work with internal systems to find problems and engage the respective departments for resolution.
If you meet the next experience this is your role don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
● 2+ years of experience in a similar position
● All careers can apply, engineering background is a plus.
● Experience using service desk platforms preferred Jira or Service Now.
● Experience providing customer service for SaaS companies.
● Extremely proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint or Google Documents.
If you have the next skills and experience it will be a super plus:
● Experience with ITIL v3 best practices.
● ideally have worked with software engineers in last jobs.
● Experience with Service Desk processes and best practices, as well as the implementation of Enterprise SLAs and its reporting at the customer level.
● Experience capturing and managing customer sensitive data and user information
What soft skills matter to us?
● Customer focus oriented.
● Able to work in a fast-paced environment and be very organized.
● Politeness in order to treat deliver excellent customer support
● Teamwork and collaboration.
● Product mindset.
● Focus on Quality.
● Problem-solving, asking and finding solutions to make it happen to the customer
Hard Skills and Knowledge:
Soft Skills and Personality Aspects:
● Attention to details
● Customer Service oriented.
● Love to help others
● Product mindset
● Quality focus
● Problem solving
● Active Listening
● Resolving conflict
● Analyzing information