Customer Support Technician I
Nivel de Inglés
Location: West Valley City, UTCompany Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.Department Overview
The Centralized Managed and Support Operations – Software Enterprise (CMSO-SE) organization provides high quality support experiences for mission critical customers so they can accomplish their mission. The CMSO-SE organization’s Flex Front Office Support team provides initial triage and troubleshooting for incoming incidents and problems. It focuses on responding to and resolving issues quickly and efficiently, with support provided by the Back Office. Flex Front Office Support focuses heavily on providing a delightful experience to customers with every interaction.Job Description
As a member of the Flex Front Office Support team, focus on delivering post-sales support and solutions to Flex customers. This involves answering technical questions and resolving technical issues for customers running Flex proprietary software in a Windows, Linux and Unix environment. Supporting Motorola Solutions products may also be required. As a primary point of contact for customers, be responsible for maintaining and improving positive long term partnerships between Motorola Solutions and the Customers.
- Receives requests for computer technical assistance and problem resolution from customers or company employees.
- Performs technical problem diagnostics and maintenance for Flex software products to ensure efficient operation in the application environment.
- Conducts required testing of modified programs to ensure that changes operate correctly and that have no adverse impact on programs or systems operations.
- Directs activities to contribute to the overall performance of the Flex Front Office Support operations.
- May work on Project Teams for new or enhanced products to ensure supportability of product upon project completion.
- Places appropriate priority on problems reported by customers or internal personnel.
- Proactively seeks to identify ways to improve assigned team, the Flex Front Office Support team and the company.
- Performs other duties and tasks as given by Team Leads, Managers, or Director.
High school degree or equivalent requiredTravel Requirements
ExperiencedReferral Payment Plan
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.