Nivel de Inglés
The Customer Technologist provides courteous and prompt provision of operational support relating to assigned application systems. This includes mitigating customer impact of issues, initiating action to determine root causes, and implementing problem resolution.
- Provide technical and procedural consistency within a team focused on troubleshooting and problem-solving client system performance and functionality concerns
- Assist in the reduction of the number of incidents as well as decreasing resolution times by providing high-level trouble shooting on technical issues
- Respond to client’s basic system questions and how-to inquiries
- Analyze data to support global trade operations of clients
- Apply corrective solutions to meet client’s supply chain needs
- Communicate with clients to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Work as part of an international team of software analysts
- Following standards and influencing continuous improvement of standards
- Assist with production of technical documentation for assigned tasks and projects
- Other duties as assigned
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Support experience with an emphasis on providing excellent service in a customer care role
- Superior analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional attitude towards customer service
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Awareness of programming concepts and database usage
- Familiarity with Internet-based applications
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Web-based software platforms
- Microsoft suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Information Technology or Math
- Relevant technical certifications preferred but not required
Apply in our career site:https://thomsonreuters.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Career_Site/job/MEX-Distrito-Federal-Blvd-Manu/Customer-Technologist_JREQ141271
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .