Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Job Role: Data Engineer Apprenticeship
Job Role Experience (in years) 2+
Workplace: CDMX, Guadalajara ó Queretaro.Requirements
Strong General Programming Skills.
- Solid engineering foundations (good coding practices, good architectural design skills).
- Solid experience with Python. If not proficient in - Python, we expect the candidate to be proficient in other languages and prove their ability to learn new ones very quickly.
- Solid Experience with Spark.
- 2+ years of experience with large-scale data engineering with an emphasis on analytics and reporting.
- 2+ years of experience developing on Hadoop
- Ecosystem with the platforms such as AWS EMR, Cloudera, or Hortonworks leverage tools like Pig, Hive.
- Experience building cloud scalable, real-time, and high-performance Data Lake solutions.
- Proficiency designing and implementing ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes, dealing with big volumes of data (terabytes of data which required distributed processing)
- Experience with Sqoop.
- Experience developing solutions within AWS Services framework (EMR, EC2, RDS, Lambda, etc.)
IMPORTANT: This is an apprenticeship role for women.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Apache HBase, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Experience in data streams processing technologies including Kafka, Spark Streaming, etc
- Advanced English level.
- Saving Fund.
- 30 days bonus.
- 20 days of vacation.
- 30 floating days.
- Life insurance.
- Food vouchers.