Data Engineer - Master Data Management
Nivel de Inglés
Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global company and the largest provider of IT services from Latin America. With a broad portfolio of business-transforming products and solutions, Softtek helps Global 2000 organizations evolve their digital capabilities constantly and seamlessly, from ideation and development to execution.
We are looking for: Data Engineer - Master Data Management | Bilingual
- Deep understanding of Data Management, including: Quality Metrics (Consistency, Accuracy, completeness, auditability, validity, uniqueness, timeliness), Data Lineage, Data Profiling, Metadata Management (or Schema Data)
- Strong Understanding of AWS Data Platforms and Services (S3, RedShift, DynamoDB, Kinesis)
- Advanced conversational English (must)
- Enable data standardization, lineage, Quality metric, squemadata, profiling patterns and statistic among others data product management features required
- Enforce the common glossary in data products and determine opportunities for enhancements.
- Implement all best practices for new developments, define new metrics to determine the successful of this new features and best practices.
- Communicate Findings and opportunities detected related to the data profiling and quality activities to the stakeholder and product owner effectively.
If you are interested to know more details about this opportunity, please, send your resume to the e-mail contact, or you can find me on LinkedIn as Karen Vanegas.