Nivel de Inglés
DARE TO BE A PART OF THE CHALLENGE! COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Did you know that Accenture is leading the digital transformation in the World.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Our main purpose is to collaborate with our clients so they can become high-performance businesses. Accenture is present in more than 200 offices, 120 cities, 56 countries and approximately 373.000 employees worldwide. The position is for Mexico City.
We are looking for a DATA ENGINEER
The Data Science Engineer analyze big data to build data driven business insights and high impact data models to generate significant business value. Create models and processes to collect, distill and interpret data with a view to aid better, more informed decision making. Examine and explore data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering insights which in turn can provide competitive advantage for our clients.
- Create insights from predictive statistical modeling to deliver client value
- Apply deep statistical and mathematical knowledge, tools, and techniques to find relationships between and among variables
- Develop intellectual property involving specific analytical methodologies, mathematical modeling or optimization techniques and their applications to business issues
- Translate business issues into specific requirements to develop analytic solutions, and identify appropriate data to support the solution
- Collaborate with Accenture and/or external consulting teams to address business issues and influence change using strategy, industry and analytical skills Data Analysis and Client Value Creation
- Create value for our clients by providing new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities
- Test theories by creating models and experimenting with data
- Design the models, algorithms and visualizations that help companies distill insights from huge volumes of chaotic data
- Involved in gathering big data. Formulating high business impact cluster or nodes and establish performance checks on the large data models Data Analytics and Information Technology
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance
· Enjoy learning and working with multicultural teams from different countries among the world.
· Are interested in finding and propose solutions to make our clients successful
· Want a career plan with a mentor guide and professional development career path (certifications in different technologies, courses)
· Look for a full payroll scheme with law benefits and more.
· Would like to be a part in an excellent job environment
· Want to work in a Great Place to Work company
· And interested to improve your English skills.
- + 5 years of experience building data processes
- Use of cloud, preferably GCP and cloud functions
- General programming experience
- Expert of Python and SQL
- Business acumen
- Experience in the areas of statistics, scientific methods, and data analysis
- Desirable experience in retail, consumer goods industries and consumer packaged goods.
- Bachelor's degree: Finance or Engineering, Economist, Mathematical Science.
- English Level: Advanced
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
What are you waiting to apply to be part of the highest performance company? Send us your updated resume and dare to be part of the challenge!
Accenture does not discriminate for race, religion, gender, sex, age, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, identity, gender expression o for any other