$ 30,000 a 35,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
The role will assist in the development of new cases to be launched in campaigns, analyzes predefined models for the loyalty program that enable estimation of potential impact and the successful execution and measurement of these use cases and campaigns.
- High level of analysis and attention to detail required.
- Defining methodologies for measuring impact of control groups for campaigns.
- Assist with the development of campaigns strategy and calendar with CRM to ensure campaign feasibility.
- Analyze key metrics to measure ROI of actions, helping in the design of control groups for campaigns to increase measurement efficacy and report campaign results to anable strategic decision-making.
- Assist in the development of new use cases and campaign launches along with Customer Acquisition and Value Management, including treatment plan and adaptation by channel.
- Analyze and measure KPIs with a predefined methodology (eg. daily vs. weekly, by unique user vs, by segments, etc.) for these new cases to follow the performance of the program.
- Help estimate the potential impact of use cases to ensure strategic decisions-making and help validate modeling feasibility prior to campaign approval.
- Conduct predictive analysis to helo define the segments to apply the new cases to increase the frequency of visits and traffic.
- Help in the design and development of models, cells and segments for the proper execution and implementation of new use cases.
- Participate in the execution and management of campaigns by helping conduct predefined analysis to generate actionable items and identify the best value proposal.
- Measure preliminary results from new use cases / campaign launch and compare with control groups in order to gain insights in its performance and suggest real-time adjustments where necessary.
- Assist in preparing information required to develop information packages with potential to be sold to vendors by planning and Business Dev.