Casai is on a mission to transform how people travel to Latin America. We're in stealth mode for now, so we can't say much.
But imagine this: a world-class team with backgrounds in technology and hospitality, backed by world-class investors (who are behind every single unicorn in the region), and building a world-class product redefining the future of travel.
Trained at the best universities in the US, UK, and Mexico, the founding team has come together from SF and CDMX to create a distinctly local product with global ambitions.
We currently are looking for our key Data Scientist to help find trends and patterns in our data, help us get the right information to make pricing decisions and create models to approximate hidden variables about our resources.
- All benefits by law (IMSS, Aguinaldo ...)
- Herramienta de trabajo (Laptop)
- Paid lunches every other Friday. Occasional team dinners.
- Paid Swag (Tshirts, thermos ....)
- English and Portuguese lessons
- In the process of designing the office so might include fussball or videogame room depeding on team's feedback
- Homeoffice as long as you don't miss meetings and keep productivity up
- Two free nights per quarter staying at our luxury apartments