Descripción del empleo
We are a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. We bring depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
We understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
We are committed to the communities in which we operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Our Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses.
How are you going to make a difference?
- We believe that a true data scientist doesn’t only know about machine learning and programming.
- The data scientist we’re looking for, is a self-directed person who isn’t fazed by hard problems, however complex they may be.
- We want someone who is a team player and excels at communicating with the stakeholders; someone who is curious and willing to learn new technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms.
- If your dream job involves wrangling data, exploring and extracting insights from data, developing analytical models, and deploying intuitive visualizations, we’re looking for you.
- Background in any of these areas: Statistics and Applied Math, Computer Science, Physics or Finance and Economics.
- Machine Learning: Solid grasp of data analysis and machine learning techniques - and hands-on experience implementing them.
- Coding Skills
- English Proficiency
Nice to have, but not required:
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms
- Data Scraping
- Database Experience: Ability to perform CRUD operations on relational and non-relational datasets.
- Big Data Technologies Experience: Ability to create ETL pipelines and use machine learning algorithms on top of distributed computing technologies.
- Data Visualization: Display data to provide insights: show patterns, trends, or correlations in a single plot. The ability to produce dynamic and interactive data visualizations is a plus.
- We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
- We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
- We create and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability statu