Founded in 2004, MSIGHTS (msights.com) provides cloud-based marketing data integration services to some of the
world’s most sophisticated global advertisers. As marketing channels proliferate, so do the data sources marketers
must examine in order to quantify results and guide strategy. MSIGHTS services make marketers more efficient and
successful by providing a single view of overall marketing performance with actionable insights on what works and
what doesn’t. The MSIGHTS Platform automatically collects and reconciles disparate data, making it immediately
available to fuel a wide variety of analytical and visualization tools. The Data Transformation position is offered in our
Monterrey, Mexico location
Position Overview and Responsibilities
- Design and develop automatic data integration processes that help the MSIGHTS customer base import data into the platform for reporting.
- Design and develop new consumption channels for the data provided by MSIGHTS. For example, Data Cubes in SSAS, individual tables, B2B services.
- Monitor and improve query execution performance for all clients.
- Integrate new data sources into the MSIGHTS platform using automated routings and scalable solutions.
- Using Agile and Scrum methodologies, deliver a plan and follow it to successfully release the applications.
- The candidate is required to document, generate ideas, follow coding standards, and follow coding patterns.
- As part of the MSIGHTS’ Technology team, this position requires a great capacity to innovate, take initiative, an ability to consistently deliver above expectation, a passion for continuous improvement, and a willingness to work hard and be rewarded.
- 3+ years of experience working on Full-Stack Web technologies.
- Must have working knowledge on web technologies like Java Script, HTML5, CSS, PHP, among other.
- Desirable experience in WordPress website services, plugins, etc.
- Additional technologies like REST Web services, Ruby on Rails, SQL, Adobe Photoshop, or AWS Services are a Plus.
- Must be a self-starter, willing to take the initiative and propose innovation in MSIGHTS products and/or processes.
- Fluent in English Language with strong communications skills — both written and verbal — and the ability to work well with an internal team.
- Must be detail oriented, committed to quality, and client focused, all while being flexible and entrepreneurial in a fast-paced international work environment.
- Exceptional project management, analytical and problem-solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve application design considerations and client use cases.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.