DataBase Administrador i-Series (AS400)
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
This position will be an I Series (AS400) system and database administrator for several critical I Series applications for IBM Global financing CIO Information Technology team. The job will consist of working with application development infrastructure support, and business process teams to identify, implement, and test system enhancements to several applications including IGF IRFS and GAPTS. The role will also include systems batch job execution, audit support, code promotion, software upgrades, system patching, and production support responsibilities. The job will require on-call support and the ability to work with a larger team of I Series Admins.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience as admin for I Series platform
· In-depth knowledge in I Series OS and system
· Database administration (DB2 for I)
· MQ Administration
· I Series Security Administration and protocols
· Must have IW, IBM DB2 application database tuning and performance experience.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· Host OnDemand for I Series
· Content Manager for I Series
· I Series Development – RPG, COBOL, COOL2E
· Performance tuning tools such as I Doctor
· Understanding of i5/OS Security - user profiles, group profiles, supplemental group profiles, job
· Maintain application Library and object authorities
· System message handling
· AS/400 journaling
· CL programming skills
· Infoprint configurations.
· Experience with iSeries Navigator
· Knowledge of finance and backing application development and support
· Knowledge of Cybersecurity and audit controls.
· Experienced in working in Agile squads
· Leadership – must be able to drive deployments in waves globally, working and leading global squads
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.