NearShore Technology is a fast growing, high-tech consulting company; headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. We provide IT services for Fortune 1000 companies in the MedTech, FinTech and HighTech industries. NearShore has been included in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA for 3 years in a row!
Our mission is to add value to our customers, our employees, our stakeholders, our communities, our countries, and our world. Come work for a fun company with great opportunities for training and growth. We understand that our employees are our most important asset, and we look forward to adding you to the team.”
Location: Merida or Puebla
• Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve data
• Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
• Assess database implementation procedures to ensure that they comply with internal and external regulations.
• Oversee the migration of data using ETL technologies from legacy environments to new solutions.
• Monitor the system performance by implementing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
• Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
• 6+ years of experience in database architecture, centered on the construction of AWS, with good design skills.
• Decision maker and agent of change.
• Basic DB design skills and DB
• Hands-on experience with MySQL or AWS Aurora
• Nice to have experience using DevOps CI/CD for databases with AWS.
• Handling of data ingress and egress from the AWS cloud.
• Strong SQL skills.
• Excellent communicator.
• Highly detail-oriented and intellectually curious.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and prioritization skills.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
• NST was awarded as a Best Place to work in IT by Empleos TI.
• NST adds value to employees and their communities.
• Work Stability
• We are all like a family
• Employees are recognized
• We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
• Empathy with Employees
• The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
• NST is a growing Company
• Improved employee benefits
• Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees
For more information: http://www.nearshoretechnology.com