Nivel de Inglés
- Manage AZURE / SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Leverage Cloud PaaS and IaaS offerings to build services in support of data liquidity, data management and storage, data pipelines including both traditional ETL and streaming platforms, master data management and data stewardship.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures for ensuring database security and access controls in a highly regulated environment.
- Apply Cloud and Object-Oriented design and resiliency patterns.
- Provide subject matter expertise on performance tuning and query optimization to full-stack peers and data analysts.
- Participate in building and owning a culture of DevOps and Quality Assurance.
- Continuously document your code, framework standards, and team processes.
- 3+ years’ experience with cloud platforms in production (preferably Azure).
- 3+ years’ experience working with SQL Server installation/upgrading procedures.
- 2+ years’ experience within healthcare preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with data streaming services (Kafka).
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options.
- Highly skilled in writing SQL queries, DML, DDL, CDC/change tracking, index and performance tuning.
- Orchestrating backup and recovery across multiple SQL servers.
- Automation of SQL server deployment through Infrastructure as Code mechanisms (Terraform preferred).
- Ongoing monitoring of system health and performance.
- Regular performance tuning and capacity planning to account for scaling and changes.
- Automating patches and upgrades for the database infrastructure.
- Updating, creating, and troubleshooting T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, etc.
- Implement and maintain security for database infrastructure and data.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Azure App Insights, App Dynamics, New Relic etc.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Familiarity with improving database availability techniques like clustering and replication.
- Knowledge of database modeling concepts and ability to partner with application developers in defining standards and best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of relational database design concepts, coding of functions, triggers, and procedures, debugging and tuning SQL.
- Index Tuning
- NST was awarded as a Best Place to work in IT by Empleos TI.
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees