Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This role is responsible for requirements gathering, definition, development and support of bots performing robotic process automation across a large enterprise. The bots under development will be interfacing with ERPs, On-prem & Cloud based platforms via APIs, various DBs and file-based repositories. The candidate will be working in areas of HR, Finance, Sales Operations plus many other parts of the company.
· Provide primary dba support of all Microsoft SQL Server clustered and non-clustered databases.
· Participate in database development, tuning and optimization expertise to application development
· Proactively monitor all database systems utilizing vendor supplied and standard tools.
· Maintain complete inventory, configuration and documentation of deployed systems.
· Engineer high availability Database Systems based on Microsoft SQL Server.
· Remediate database security baselines, policies, standard procedures and best practices.
· Cross train members of the Server Engineering team to assist with production support as secondary on-call responsibilities.
· Liaise with application and business clients to gather requirements, design and deploy standard systems which clearly differentiate between production, development, UAT, and DR.
· Identify operational and infrastructure risks within the environment and work with the application development team
· Ensure that all systems are backed up and monitored according to the business requirements and notify the data owners when there are failures.
· Liaise with Server Operating System Engineers in troubleshooting issues.
· Maintain top-notch technical skills and financial business knowledge through proactive self-learning in addition to any formal instructor-led training
· Interface with external vendors in troubleshooting complex, cross-platform issues.
· Expert knowledge of Sql database concepts, development and administration with Five years+ as Sql DBA in a production environment.
· Sql Development and/or Application DBA experience, strong Sql, T-Sql, RDMS knowledge. Well – rounded system dba and application dba skills a must.
· Expertise in Microsoft SQL/SSIA/SSAS/SSRS, mirroring administration, and troubleshooting
· Must have extensive and proven troubleshooting, recovery, db and app optimization & administration experience in large and mission critical enterprise environments (50+ managed servers).
· Strong Windows experience (sysadmin/power-user level reqd.), Programming & Shell scripting skills.