Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 60,000 a 70,000
We are looking for Mexican Android Developers who want to relocate to the US - We offer full sponsorship and great benefits!
If you are a tech savvy, curious and looking for the next big job adventure in your career then IMCS has the right role for you. You will be part of an exciting team of software developers located in the US from Mexico. We are looking for great Android developers to relocate from Mexico to the US. And if you find everything you have read until now interesting, then please continue and review our must's and desired skills of the ideal software developer we are looking for.
IMCS Group is a very fast growthing IT Consulting Company that has been around for over 15 years in the US. We help companies to optimize the business value of their IT investments and enable them to achieve world-class business performance.
We have around 300 employees around the globe and work with top notch companies listed in the Fortune 500. And we are always working hard to be a great place to work for our employees, vendors and clients around the globe. (https://www.imcsgroup.net/)
· 3.5+ yoe in enterprise application design and programming
· 3.5+ yoe in developing commercial Android applications
· Proficient with Android Studio, Eclipse, Java, and multiple Android SDK versions
· Experience in SOAP and Rest-based Web Services
As this position is to work at the US, mid/advanced English speaking level is required. To be able to hold a TN Visa provided by the US government, you must have your bachelor's degree in hand to obtain it. We are really looking for people who are hungry for success and want to do the next big jump in their career. If you're not afraid of a bit of adventure, new people and new life goals, then this is something you want to take a look at.
Initially you will arrive to Irving, Texas, where we will receive you from your flight and provide everything you need to embark on this new adventure. You will receive training, all the needed paperwork and of course, get to know our amazing team and other fellow travelers just like you.
5 reasons why you really want to live in the USA as a Software Developer
· You will have exposure to the best and most innovative technologies in the United States and in the world.
· Exposure ito the greatest tech companies around the world.
· Amazing resume pinpoint as an achieved goal
· Better career and professional growth than anywhere in the world.
· Today is when!! As the US Tech Market has a shortage of local talent, companies are recurring into importing the talent. We as a consultant company, ensure our employees have a stability for themselves by locating them in many projects throughout their stay with us.
· We will provide the perfect set up for your career growth in the best tech market in the globe.
· You will have the opportunity to find stability, as we are looking for a long term relationship.
· Full sponsorship for TN Visa and H1B Visa.
· You will find excellent growth both personally and professionally
· Salary Increase of 5% every year.
· Competitive US salary
· Free fully-furnished corporate housing until you get a project and your SSN if needed.
· Opportunity to work with top clients and Fortune 500 companies.
· Health Insurance and Law Benefits Covered according to company's policy.
· Sponsorship of TN Visa.
· Sponsorship of H1B Visa
What do you need to apply for the TN Visa?
· Bachelor's degree and cedula
· Be a Mexican citizen
· Valid Passport
How to apply?
You will find an easy task to apply. Only send your updated English resume to us, we will take a look at it. A recruiter will reach back to you to give follow up on our very fast recruitment process. We have a 3 round interview process:
· HR Interview
· HR Management
· Technical interview
You will be updated through every step of the process.
We hope to have you on board with IMCS Group!!