$ 60,000 a 70,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Software Group is a global technology company that is specialized in delivery channel and integration solutions for the financial sector. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, it currently serves a worldwide client base from 9 regional offices located in Australia, Bulgaria, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Mexico, the Philippines and the USA.
The company’s vision is to accelerate financial inclusion by creating cutting edge technology solutions. Some of Software Group’s customers are organizations such as Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, 7 out of the top 10 Microfinance networks, International Finance Corporation (IFC), Banco Agromercantil de Guatemala (BAM), Banco Agricola El Salvador, Visanet Peru, and many others. The company currently employs over 300 professionals around the world that develop solutions aiming to improve the quality of life of millions of people worldwide.
Full Stack Developer
· Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
· Champion new and improve existing design methodologies. Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems- , or process-related topics.
· Build applications for Linux and Windows platforms.
· Maintain code integrity and code organization.
· Follow and implement effective security and data protection practices.
· Mentor and help more junior software engineers.
· 5+ years of experience in software development.
· An additional plus knowing any of: MS SQL Server, Cassandra, ReactNative, Swift, Python, Java, C#, C/C++, .Net, Elasticsearch.
· Experience or understanding of software engineering best practices, design patterns, SOA, ESB, microservices, GIT, or comparable version control system and with the full software quality engineering and release cycle.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Energy, self-motivation and a can-do approach.
· Fluency in English.
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
· Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
· Must understand and buy into the core values, vision and mission of the company
· Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
· Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
Should you be interested in working with us based on the above, then please send your CV in English. References are highly valued.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Software Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.