Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Location: Merida or Puebla
· REST API
· Demonstrated success in developing products or applications.
· Familiar with SOAP
· Exercises good development practices: standards for code organization, Naming convention, Life-cycle
· Knowledge of SCRUM and working in a Team environment
· Good knowledge Azure Services: logging, API Management, DevOps, Pipelines
· Business Analyst skills
· Debuggin skills
· Architectural mindset (bonus)
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
· Relocation Package
· Permanent - Full Time Job
· Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
· Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
· 100% Payroll scheme
· Career Path
· Cool offices and a collaborative environment
· American Company culture
· Health & Wellness program for employees