Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 40,000 a 45,000
Company Global Leader in Marketing and Distribution of Food Supplements
The Sr Development Operations Engineer will be part of a global team of Development Operations Engineers. Core responsibilities include maintaining our applications’ architecture across our global hybrid on Prem/Cloud platforms, supporting complex 0 down time releases and proactively managing our applications and infrastructure to avoid impact to customers and business users. Scope of our various application infrastructure span 5 cloud datacenters and 3 On Premises datacenters geographically distributed around the world managed by the Global Technology Services Development and QA Operations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5 year’s total demonstrated experience in the Information Technology industry.
· At least 3 year’s demonstrated experience as a DevOps engineer, Server Operations engineer, or Application Developer
· Exposure to DevOps practices, including automation, configuration management, and release management and engineering
· Demonstrated cloud computing experience supporting Windows or Linux systems on Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
· Strong Windows or Linux system administration
· Strong knowledge of scripting
· Experience with HTML, TCP/IP, .NET, Java, Ruby, SQL
· Experience administering IIS and Apache web servers
· Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL Databases
· Experience with application health monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting
· Experience with system and application monitoring tools (e.g., System Center, Azure monitoring, SPLUNK, Sitescope)
· Experience with configuration management automation tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Desired State, Service Now)
· Familiar with Project/Program Management concepts and SDLC, especially Agile methodologies
· In-depth hands on knowledge and experience with management of large-scale global E-Commerce solutions
· Experience analyzing data, evaluating trends, and identifying areas for improvement.
· Strong customer service skills and results oriented
· Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Responsibilities :
Enterprise Production Support:
Release Automation/Continuous Delivery:
SDLC/ALM Process and Tools Administration:
Interested parties that meet the requirements of the position please send your CV in Word or PDF format to the e-mail address in the contact details, with the name of the vacancy in subject.