This is an opportunity to work for one of the hottest up and coming financial technology start-ups out of Silicon Valley. The payment industry is changing and we are leading that charge. You are going to be a part of a growing team in Guadalajara that is changing the world’s broken banking industry in a refreshing and disruptive way. This isn't your standard just any job. You will be joining a first-class team developing world leading systems using cutting edge technologies such as smart contracts, crypto networks and blockchain, We are a team of like-minded people are paving the way for a better financial system. who and are passionate about making the world better.
- Build out our system and network infrastructure using best practices regarding resilience (high availability) and scalability
- Implement infrastructure and procedures to support a 24/7 business
- Help define and implement our Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Champion automated system testing as well as implement stress testing infrastructure
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical engineer or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a growing DevOps role
- Experience managing AWS infrastructure using a variety of services
- Deep understanding of networking, DNS, proxies, load balancing and caching
- Experience setting up and deploying LAMP based server farms
- Experience implementing deployment automation with Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration systems such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, Marathon, etc.
- Experience writing scripted DevOps solutions
- Experience with one or more of the following languages: Bash, Ruby or Python
- Experience analyzing system performance and defining metrics
- Experience setting up 24/7 monitoring systems
- Can do attitude with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Experience with financial and regulatory compliance such as PCI, SEC, SOX, HIPAA
- Experience running mid to large scale SaaS systems
- Experience using AWS auto-scaling clusters
- Experience with CDNs
- Experience with micro and lambda services
- Geographically dispersed datacenters deployments
- Experience with Nginx, ElasticSearch, HTProxy
- Experience building out a DevOps team
- Experience with Vagrant
- Active interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum or other digital currencies
- Ownership of one or more digital currencies
- Familiarity with the workings of one or more cryptocurrencies
- Programmed smart contracts
- Deployed 1 or more Bitcoin, Ethereum or other crypto network nodes
- 30 days of aguinaldo
- 50% of prima vacacional
- 10 vacation days
- 100% salary on IMSS
- Free Office Snacks & Beer
- APPLY HERE!