Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
A place for you Bring your talent to a global consulting and technology company, with a presence on 5 continents and more than 43,000 professionals. You will work in an environment of innovative solutions and services for our clients in the main sectors of activity, providing them with added value. You will participate in the transformation of business by working with leading professionals. This is your chance We are looking for a professional with experience and a vision of the future to contribute to the implementation of efficient and effective solutions and services to satisfy the demands of our clients.
SME AWS (with Terraform):
The DevOps engineer for AWS with Terraform main responsibility is to Deploy, Automate, Maintain and Manage the production system.
All this is done in order to ensure high levels of availability, performance and Scalability.
A DevOps Engineer will also build different strategies to make sure the process follows the DevOps concept.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Work closely with the Solutions architect and suggest architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- AWS: 2+ years' experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2,RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Strong knowledge with Infrastructure management tools primarily Terraform
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems.
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
A successful professional and personal career
At Indra you will have a professional career adapted to your personal goals, with continuous training and in a flexible environment. You will participate in international projects, with multicultural or local teams, depending on your preferences, in a diverse environment and with equal opportunities. You will enjoy numerous social benefits and an interesting compensation package, while growing up in an innovative environment.
The project you are looking for is here, come and discover it!