DEINTEC, Mexican company with international presence and leader in the solutions development in information technology, invites you to be part of our team of Consultants and Developers.
We are in search of a Devops Engineer semi- senior with experience handling:
- 3+ years of experience in IT/Technology
- At least 1 year of experience as a DevOps engineer, Server Operations engineer or Application Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Fluent in English 90%
- Strong Windows or Linux system administration.
- Demonstrated cloud computing experience supporting Windows or Linux systems on Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience with complex highly available web application tiers including design and administration.
- Exposure to DevOps practices, including automation, configuration management, and release management and engineering
- Experience administering IIS and Apache web servers.
- Experience with application health monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of scripting.
- Experience with system and application monitoring tools (e.g., System Center, Azure monitoring, SPLUNK, Sitescope)
- Experience with configuration management automation tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Desired State, Service Now)
- Experience with structured and unstructured data
- Proficiency of Source Code Management best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience analyzing data, evaluating trends, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Familiar with Project/Program Management concepts and SDLC, especially Agile methodologies.
- Experience writing policy and procedure documentation.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced ever changing environment and adapt to organizational changes
- Strong customer service skills and results oriented
We offer you:
• Competitive salary 100% nominal, according to your experience and professional skills.
Superior Vacations, days off (maternity, marriage), major medical expense, bonus.
• Be part of a company 100 % Mexican, stable and competitive on the market with growth opportunity.
If you are interested in this role and be part of our family to develop your professional skills and experience, please send me your CV to the e-mail contact.