In Advancio we are passionate about technology and the power it has to change the world. We are building a company where we serve great businesses, hire great people, and have lots of fun doing what we love.
- Creating pipelines, managing pool of agents, tracking artifacts using cloud-native tools, or best-of-breed tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Automate deployment and lifecycle management using Infrastructure as Code orchestrators such as Azure ARM Templates or equivalent
- Automate application configuration using CM tools such as Ansible Playbooks or Kubernetes Templates.
- Effectively communicating with cloud tenants and occasionally external customers.
- Configure the infrastructure to generate relevant metrics for uptime monitoring.
- Define, implement and document operational processes and procedures, with periodic review for efficiency and feedback to the development team for improvement.
- Measurement, optimization, and tuning of system performance and ensuring that systems will run reliably and are highly available in a 24/7 production environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering discipline
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in an Infrastructure/DevOps/Build Engineering role
- Experience managing operational monitoring, metrics and logging systems
- Proficient in multiple scripting languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell, Bash).
- Source/version control (Git)
- Self-driven desire to continuously learn new technologies and skills, and solve tough problems
- Familiar with Platform as a Service (PaaS) technologies such as Kubernetes or Azure Web Apps
- Experience with Container technologies such as Docker
- Experience operating, automating and scaling cloud based HPC infrastructure platforms
- Experience working with, or are familiar with the differences between, public, private, and mixed cloud environments.
- Salary $60,000-$80,000 gross (brutos) MXN, depending on experience and position fit.
- Competitive salary.
- Sick time off and paid vacations without waiting a year, along with Medical and Dental insurance.
- Excellent company culture and fun monthly activities!
- The opportunity to keep learning and growing inside the company.
- Free coffee and weekly snacks.
- *Flexibility to remote working during COVID-19 contingency.
How to apply :
- Submit your CV through our portal advancio.com/apply-now