Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Intelligent Medical Network (IMN) will be scoping work as the development teams are building in real time across many different teams. All of this will happen while continuing to maintain each legacy/production system in parallel to building IMN. The IMN rolls up under CHC’s Intelligent Health Network which reaches nearly all government and commercial payers, more than 5,500 hospitals, 800,000 physicians, and 60,000 pharmacies. It handles approximately one of every five patient records in the U.S., and processes 12 billion healthcare transactions and $2 trillion in claims annually.
Seeking Individuals with below skills :
1. Kubernetes and Docker
2. Microservices architecture
3. CI/CD automation using Gitlab
4. AWS infrastructure and services
5. Infrastructure-as-code automation
6. Deployment patterns (Blue-green, Canary, Dark launches)
**AWS certifications and Healthcare Technology experience is highly preferred**
Experienced DevOps lead comfortable working across the aisle with development and operations teams
- Experience in build and deploy containerized microservices on cloud and container environments
- Large scale deployment platform orchestration to AWS cloud using open source tools and managed services
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD pipeline for containers
- Strong understanding of git including branching and submodules
- Experience using Docker in SCM workflows
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, ECS, EKS)
- Strong experience with CI/CD tools (Gitlab runner, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Fortify)
- Strong Linux fundamentals (CentOS/Ubuntu).
- Strong experience with automation tools (Terraform/Ansible/Chef)
- Strong experience with at least one programming language (Java/Python/Go)
- Experience with Serverless frameworks (AWS Lambda)
- Experience working with Service Mesh tools like (Istio/AppMesh)
- Automation of AWS infrastructures using Chef/Terraform/Ansible
- Experience in deploying apps or microservices using blue-green, canary deployment methodologies
Must have a bachelors 4 year degree .
TN visa will be sponsored for Mexican or Canadian citizens
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.