$ 30,000 a 35,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Software Group is a global technology company that is specialized in delivery channel and integration solutions for the financial sector. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, it currently serves a worldwide client base from 9 regional offices located in Australia, Bulgaria, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Mexico, the Philippines and the USA.
The company’s vision is to accelerate financial inclusion by creating cutting edge technology solutions. Some of Software Group’s customers are organizations such as Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, 7 out of the top 10 Microfinance networks, International Finance Corporation (IFC), Banco Agromercantil de Guatemala (BAM), Banco Agricola El Salvador, Visanet Peru, and many others. The company currently employs over 300 professionals around the world that develop solutions aiming to improve the quality of life of millions of people worldwide.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITON
1. 2+ years relevant experience on the same or similar position.
2. Specific experience:
a. Work for software projects in a software company.
b. Work with a ticketing system (for example, Atlassian Jira)
c. Good practices (ITL, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management)
d. General understanding of the business functions and industry specifics.
3. Technical knowledge about:
a. Linux and Windows
e. Virtualization and cloud technologies.
4. Adaptiveness in а fast changing environment .
5. Analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Constructive approach and openness to dialogue.
8. Task prioritization skills.
9. Team work.
10. Communication skills.
11. Effective customer management skills.
12. Business approach: meeting organization and skills to write minutes of meetings, e-mail etiquette.
13. Ability to act and establish themselves as an expert to clients:
a. Can explain the support and implementation related activities.
b. Represent the company to clients.
14. Ability to act and establish themselves as a consultant to the so called “tribes” for matters related to software implementation (incl. automation), monitoring and IT infrastructure.
16. Willingness to travel to other company offices or clients locations upon necessity.
17. Excellent computer literacy.
18. Fluent written and verbal English, including technical terminology.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Install, configure and support the company product applications and data bases of the clients and offer technical consultations.
2. Test and support the implementation of the company products to clients, including upon continuous integration, as well as company demo, tests and other environments.
3. Understand the technical architecture of the products and consult the clients in this regard.
4. Install product proactive monitoring systems.
5. Automate the implementation of the software following the best practices and the guidelines by the manager.
6. Act as a single point of contact for the clients assigned to him/her andmaintain regular contact with the clients, organizing regular meetings, answering to questions and documenting the discussion held and decisions made.
7. Train clients and colleagues on company software implementation and support processes.
8. Organize the performance of the root cause analyses of the technical problems on the production environments of clients and work in a team for their resolution.
9. Support and counsel the employees of the company for technical related issues on matters related to software implementation (including automation), monitoring and IT infrastructure and participate in the so-called tribe (multidisciplinary team).
10. Support clients on matters related to IT environment, including answering to questions via e-mail, Jira Service Desk and other channels.
11. Take responsibility for and deliver reports on used licenses and other company expenses (including cloud suppliers).
12. Work in collaboration with all departments of the company in order to analyze the structure, the policies and the process and to recommend solutions that enable the company to achieve the corporate goals.
13. Gather and document the business, functional and technological requirements in order to accomplish the assigned tasks and achieve the technological objectives of the projects, as part of the continuous improvement process.
14. Ensure correct information flow and correctly convey the observations made.
15. Ensure smooth and adequate replacement of colleagues providing detailed and up-to-date written report on his work.
16. Abide to all processes related to the measurement of the quality of the provided service.
17. Maintain the knowledge database of the company related to the implementation of new applications and solutions of discovered issues.
18. Work in collaboration with Security and Compliance department, the IT and development teams of the clients on matters related to security, which may include:
a. Firewall configuration
b. Issuance of licenses
c. File permission and access control
d. Other activities.
19. Upon necessity travel to company and clients offices in other countries.
20. Perform other job tasks assigned to him / her by the management in relation to their competence and professional responsibilities.
21. Know the organization and management structure of the company.
22. Know the principles of formation and movement of information flows within the company.
23. Observe the internal rules of the company.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR THE POSITION
1. The quality of the completed work.
2. The compliance with his professional duties and professional ethics.
3. The preservation of commercial and manufacturing secret.
4. The technical state of the company property provided (computer, printer, scanner, etc.).
5. The provided tasks, summary data or other documents.
6. The proper functioning of the developed software products.
7. Compliance with the established policies regarding workplace health and safety and the fire and emergency policies.
8. Any damages caused by lack of compliance with timeframes.