Tiempo Development creates unique, powerful software and provides supporting services for innovative enterprises. Tiempo is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, and maintains four large development centers in Mexico for U.S. companies who choose to outsource their software development needs.
About the job:
We partner with AWS to build careers and build solutions, and for that we are looking for a DevOps, familiar with Microservices, Cloud services (AWS), REST, CI/CD and CDN's to collaborate in an exciting media delivery platform.
Are you a good fit? Maybe, if you match the characteristics bellow:
- A team working person
- Good communicating ideas
- Willing to apply the best-in-the-industry practices
- Egoless, your motivation is to create value all together rather than get credit
Some tech skills:
- Have worked or experience with the AWS services for at least 1 year full time in most of the following services:
- Worked with reverse proxy tools like HAProxy or nginx (preferred).
- Are familiar packaging, deploy and securing in any artifact repositories like npmjs.org, nuGet, pypi, mvn.
- Understand and has at least 2 years experience in the CI/CD flow.
- Understand about microservices pattern and monolith pattern.
- Are skilled (and you are able to practically prove it) in more than one scripting language like:
- Have experience working either as a user or as a administrator of some database like Relational Databases:
- Or NoSQL like:
- Preferred if you have worked with one or mode CDN solutions like
What’s in it for you?
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Training and certification support
- 18+ days per year starting from day one
- 15 days of Christmas bonus
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit
- Trainings and certification plans
- Relocation support if needed
Careers site: https://www.tiempodev.com/careers/jobs