1. 5-7 years of Strong experience in ServiceNow ITSM, CMDB, ServiceNow – Discovery
2. Minimum of 3+ years' experience with Configuration Management.
3. Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with ServiceNow Discovery
5. Experience in creating, updating and maintaining CMDBs, Asset Management Databases and other asset/configuration management repositories in a complex IT environment
6. Design and implementation of solution for maintaining CI data integrity across the CI lifecycle with due consideration to the ITSM process like Incident, Problem and Change.
7. Experience in identifying and tracking CIs, implementing change control and accounting for discovered/manual CIs in a complex IT system.
8. Managing CMDB health to support Assets and Configuration and CI relationships, as coming from discovered sources, manual sources from like relationship data from network team.
9. Reconcile solution of the CMDB data when exceptions are noted between CMDB, discovery information, and other authoritative production data repositories.
10. Advanced and current understanding and practice in Windows Domain and Unix System Administration
11. Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects to understand IT technology strategy that guide which requirements need to be gathered
12. Good interpersonal skills, including collaboration, communication, relationship building, and negotiation
Good To Have:
1. ServiceNow Certified System Administration
2. ITIL 2011 Foundation Certified
3. ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Discovery
4. Familiarity with the following concepts: XML, JSON/script language, database.
5. Acquaintance with Web and Application Servers, Load Balancers, Databases, Cloud (AWS, Azure etc.) and Virtualization (WebSphere, MQ, IIS, Apache, VMware).
Atos is the global leader in secure and decarbonized di gital with a range of market-leading digital solutions along with consultancy services, digital security and decarbonization offerings; an end-to-end partnership approach.
A net-zero pioneer in decarbonization services and products, our commitment to the future extends to carbon-neutrality for our organization as well as our clients and partners. Together, we’re a force pushing the boundaries of scientific and technological excellence to ensure that everyone can live, work and thrive sustainably in a secure information space.
A leader in cloud and digital workplace, Atos is also #1 in managed security services in Europe and #3 worldwide. With these capabilities plus best-in-class computing power and the pioneering Quantum Learning Machine, Atos is helping to design the future of the information space.
· Worldwidedigital leader
· €11 billionrevenue
· Olympic & Paralympic Games Worldwide Partner
· CAC40 Paris stock index
Home Office inside México