$ 25,000 a 30,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet
people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
You will work closely with product teams to
launch new products and improve existing ones. You will collaborate actively with
product management and engineering
• Produce along the whole gamut of UI/UX: user journeys, interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, pixel perfect comps etc.
• Pain point discovery; collaborate with UX research to ideate, research and test your designs.
• Understand product specifications and user psychology.
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
• Create personas through user research and data.
• Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
• Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
• Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
• Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
• Passionately advocate on behalf of our users.
• Constantly think of features & designs that better the life of our users.
• Run design thinking sessions with key stakeholders
· At least 3 years of proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
· Strong portfolio of design projects
· Experience in Atomic Design
· Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
· Expert in using Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Zeplin, and other supporting UI/UX applications.
· Exceptional skills in problem solving
· Exceptional skills in UI
• Analytical mind with a business acumen
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent oral and written English
· BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is a plus
** Please send your portfolio if your are interested in this position**