$ 30,000 a 35,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Location: Guadalajara, Tepatitlán or Querétaro
Gross Salary: 20-38k
Flexible job schedule: Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm, 9am - 6pm, 10am - 7pm
Home office once a week.
We are a team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work; our focus is on mobile apps (iOS, Android), Web and back-end platforms (MEAN, LAMP, Java, .NET) and QA automation. We have offices in the USA (San Francisco), Argentina (Buenos Aires and Tandil), Mexico (Tepatitlán and Guadalajara), and Uruguay (Montevideo).
The vast majority of our clients are technology companies, ranging from ambitious startups to industry leaders, like Hewlett Packard and Samsung.
● Minimum 2 years of Drupal programming experience (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
● Proficient in Drupal7, including views module, key contributed modules, and core API
● Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal7 modules and sites.
● Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
● Solid understanding of Apache and server-side architecture
● Basic understanding of SQL databases mostly for import/export databases.
● Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
● Experience with Agile software development methodology
● Experience in working with developers from the Silicon Valley
● Excellent English oral and written skills
● Ability to listen and to communicate
● Problem-solving skills
● Attention to details
● Team player
Experiences that would be a plus:
● Knowledge of SEO coding best practices
● Knowledge of PHP
● Knowledge of Magento
Our company culture is well aligned with Silicon Valley's values, which means that we treat our employees very well. In fact, we want our employees to make a career with us and will do our best to help them grow within our organization.
- A very generous salary awaits the best candidates
- A cool and geeky working environment
- Stock options in the USA company after 6 months
- Define your own career plan
- We regularly organize BBQ parties and social events
- We have scooters to go through our office
- A pool table in the office
- Wii and Xbox
- Free lunches once a week
- Birthday parties
- Sofas to take naps
- Free beverages
- Trips to the Bay Area where most of our clients are located
- Ergonomic chairs
- Modern computers with an additional 21’ monitors
To apply, you can send your resume to diego(dot)[email protected](dot)com indicating in the subject "Drupal Developer"