Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Responsible for administration and troubleshooting to the Dynamics environment and related systems.
· Administration of the Microsoft Dynamics environment; responsibilities include configuration of profiles, roles, security settings, views, page layouts, reports, and workflows
· Facilitate and administer the design of Microsoft Dynamics reports, analytics, and dashboards
· Interface with end users to understand business requirements and/or address support issues and work collaboratively with our other technology team members and 3rd party services to complete tasks.
· Quickly identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues, and opportunities related to Microsoft Dynamics application administration
· Create documentation, maintain standardization, and look for ways to continuously improve processes and procedures
· Review requirements for all project requests, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
· Participate in root cause analysis and other continuous improvement activities to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units and IT.
· Two or more years of hands-on experience with ERP administration - Microsoft Dynamics preferred
· Technical and functional proficiency in ERP administrative tasks including, but not limited to profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, approvals, reports, and dashboards.
· Experience preferred for creating, modifying, and troubleshooting Microsoft SQL Server Report Services reports
· Experience preferred for documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
· Self-motivated, flexible, positive attitude team player with solid time management and organization expertise with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects.
· Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
· Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) a plus
· ERP administration - Dynamics SL preferred
· SQL Server Reporting Services
· SQL Server (administration and development)
· Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
· Fluent written and spoken technical English
Willing to relocate to Monterrey N.L