ECH Field Engineer – Remote
Nivel de Inglés
Location : Remote – USCompany Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.Department Overview
The Software Enterprise Deployment and Integration team is the team that delivers solutions to the public safety sector. We are committed to providing technology and tools which will allow customers to focus on their mission, and enable them to respond faster with smarter and safer decisions. We deploy and support products such as Computer Aided Dispatch, Records Management Systems, Jail Management Systems and Mobile Data Computing, among other offerings.Job Description
Emergency Call Handling Field Engineering, North East Region
- Performs System configurations for all supported and assigned ECH solutions.
- Performs Site Verification Testing prior to cutting a site into a production environment.
- Provides support to Customers and Channel Partners while cutting the ECH solution into a production environment.
- Documents all changes to the solution that may occur during the implementation phase of the project.
- Ensures that installation/quality issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures that project specific documentation is stored as appropriate
- Participation in the development and approval of Methods of Procedure
- Participation in pre-contract Oral presentations and customer negotiations where required
- Maintain subject matter expert skills
● Bachelor’s degree desired.
● 10+ plus years deployment and integration of complex IP products and systems
● Experience with installation, administration and troubleshooting of:
○ Server Virtualization, specifically with VMWare ESXi v.6+ and\or Microsoft Hyper-V 2012+
○ Database Servers, specifically with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2\2012\2016
○ Server Operating Systems, specifically Windows Server 2008 R2\2012\2012 R2\2016
○ Network Switches, preferably with Cisco IOS
○ Firewalls and Routers, preferably with Fortinet Fortigate
○ Storage Systems (SAN\NAS\DAS), preferably with Nimble, HP 3PAR and StoreOnce
○ Server Hardware, including blade servers
Previous experience in Public Safety Applications deployment and integration and/or operations and administration.Basic Requirements
10+ plus years deployment and integration of complex IP products and systems
High school diploma or equivalentTravel Requirements
Over 75%Relocation Provided
ExperiencedReferral Payment Plan