Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Working knowledge with IBM applications, WTX 8.3 / ITX 9.1 Design Studio with launcher processor and WTX 8.3 / ITX 9.1 Trading Manager. N eeds to be familiar analysis software such as XML Spy and Ultra Edit. Familiarity with Gateway Technology like AS2, MQ and sFTP would be beneficial. Candidate should have basic knowledge of development life cycle of projects. Familiarity with different types of EDI formats such as ANSI X12, EDIFACT & XML is required.
· Participates in work sessions to gather relevant information and to ensure understanding of the audience's knowledge.
· Assists in developing business and functional requirements to ensure stakeholder understanding and to serve as a basis for corresponding work products.
· Translates business and functional requirements into technical design to meet stated business needs.
· Participates in technical architecture definitions to align solutions with business needs.
· Develops and designs internal component and adjacent system interfaces to ensure inter-operability.
· Writes specifications using business requirements and logical and physical designs to enable coding.
· Provides testing of basic and routine functionality to complete and deliver assignments.
· Follows and complies with specifications, coding standards, and project guidelines to ensure code integrity.
· Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents large and complex programs to ensure optimal performance and compliance.
· Contributes to test scripts, set-up, plans, data, and updates to support the testing phase and to ensure test requirements are met.
· Monitors and records application defects to ensure systems integrity.
· Coordinates efforts across interfacing systems and service providers to resolve system issues
IBM WTX 8.3, 9.1 Studio Designer
Activities could be performed from any of our GDC´S ( CDMX, Aguascalientes, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Ensenada)