Nivel de Inglés
Subject Matter Expert in endpoint security and experienced administration of endpoint tools (EDR like Carbon Black, or Crowdstrike is highly preferred) for at least 2 years.
Admin duties include:
Experience creating groups and coordinating and executing sensor deployments and updates.
Experience testing and deploying policy changes.
Experience completing advanced searches and threat hunting in the tool.
Experience escalating tool issues to the vendor and managing tool issues to resolution.
Overall support experience from End-User support all the way to Vendor relationships.
Document processes and procedures, align policies to different frameworks such as NIST, ISO, COBIT, etc.
Create technical memoirs from a Playbook to a KB-0 article (Playbook, Runbook. Standard of Procedure (SoP) Knowledgebase Articles (KB-0 to KB-5).
Document and maintain Company Policies such as Incident Response Plan and its corresponding related interactions.
- Must be a driver, critical decision making skills, quick thinker under pressure, high confidence.
- Interaction with CAB, GRC & Upper Management members.
- Policy assessment, review, recommendation and implementation for current AV solutions.
- Excellent communication skills especially verbally.
- English level: very good.
-Working from home is possible
-8am to 5pm CST