Nivel de Inglés
Transnational Company Global Leader in Marketing and Distribution of Food Supplements requests: Engineer, VMware
The Virtualization platform Engineer will be responsible for providing detailed technical and high-level summarized solutions for our systems engineers, developers, and partners. knowledge of hardware and software will help to provide solutions to difficult challenges, bottlenecks, limitation and training.
· Essential fluent English
· In depth knowledge of VM Ware products: VMware vSphere, VMware VSAN, VMware NSX-V or NSX-T, vRops automation and operation, VMware cloud and VDI horizon suite
· Understanding of supporting technologies: Windows and Linux operating system/s, /DHCP/DNS/FTP, disaster recovery, Databases, web servers, Anti-Virus, Systems Management.
· Experience with diverse hardware platforms. (blades and rack mount servers)
· Thorough understanding of enterprise datacenter technologies including Networking, Security, TCP/IP, SAN and NAS, physical datacenter practices
· Knowledge in enterprise virtualization solutions using VMware vSphere,
· Coding experience with at least one of the following: Python, Shell, PowerShell, terraform, ansible.
· Understanding of ITIL Methodology concepts.
1. VMware Certified professional VCP
2. 1+ years managing projects.
3. 1+ year managing Cloud technologies.
• Scalations for Jr Engineer or interns in a daily basis.
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, and technology.
• Manage and maintain VMware, VDI and hyperconverged infrastructure.
• Build and maintain VDI golden images, VDI desktop pools and VDI application.
• Troubleshooting malfunctions of physical server hardware and software defined datacenter applications
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation, Document detailed test plans, implementation changes guides,
• Provide storage and backup auditing and monitoring.
• Provide guidelines in respect hyper converge solutions, auditing and monitoring the systems.
• Ensure appropriate & timely escalations when technology interests are being degraded or put at risk.
• Develop automated scripts (i.e.: Python, Shell, PowerShell) or other automation tools.
• Ensure servers, VDI and VDI application configuration according to company Standards
Send CV in PDF format in English to the email address specified in contact information in the name of the position as title, otherwise it will not be taken in consideration