$ 35,000 a 40,000
Nivel de Inglés
AspenTech is looking for an Engineer to join our Manufacturing and Supply Chain group, building the next generation of Production Optimization solutions for Petrochemical companies to optimize their value chain. As an Engineer, you will help design and develop new features in collaboration with Product Management, Product designers, and Data Scientists.
- Design, develop, maintain, and support new and existing engineering software applications.
- Actively contribute to technical and functional design sessions.
- Provide creative solutions when dealing with technology challenges.
- Participating in the maintenance and enhancement of the existing code base.
- Provide technical support to product management, product marketing, services, customer and business support on customer activities.
- Investigate new and developing technologies as they appear in industry and academia and determine how to leverage these new technologies into our software applications.
What You’ll Need
- Advanced degree in Chemical Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
- 2+ years of industrial experience in the development of software for modeling, control and optimization of chemicals, oil & gas, and refining processes.
- Strong background in numerical methods and mathematical modeling.
- Solid computer programming and software development experience, with specific experience in C#/.Net. -
- Experience in Advanced Process Control, Optimization, and/or refining operations is a plus.
- Passion for software development, design, and quality.
- Excellent Programming and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- English fluency (written and verbal) required.