Engineering Manager, Software – Remote
Nivel de Inglés
Location : Remote – US
- Run engineering processes including sprint planning, training and timely delivery of product — in collaboration with engineering leaders
- Takes an agile approach to process and structure.
- Work with product, design, data and customer teams to improve existing product engineering processes.
- Foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies our team values.
- Manage an engineering team of 3-5 engineers through 1-1 one-on-ones and retros.
- Help grow and develop a team of talented and motivated engineers.
- Engineering management experience with a record of shipping product with Agile processes.
- Experience working remotely. We have a distributed engineering team with remote-first processes.
- As a former engineer, you can hold your own in technical conversations
- Experience or strong interest in healthcare products.
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Competitive salary and stock options — commensurate to your experience and expertise. Compensation varies from mid-level to very senior.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage and Retirement Plan Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and more than half for dependents.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
- Company-provided Workstation Brand new Macbook Pro provided.
- Location Convenience & Transportation A public transportation monthly pass provided for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3 minute walk from Downtown Crossing. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.