Enterprise Architect Data Lead
Nivel de Inglés
Location: Houston, TX
Alternate Location: Ft. Collins, CO
San Jose, CA
Enterprise Architect Data Lead
Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements. Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies. Typical customers are company end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.
- Participates as a member of and leads development teams. Performs analysis of complex functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions. Designs solutions for others to code. Participates in cross-functional teams. Leads design activities May provide mentoring and guidance to other developers. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Represents team to client/customers.
- Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team. Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems. Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration).
- Performs solution design. Applies the company and 3rd party technologies and leads design of highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
- Independently implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers. Mentors and consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 8+ years in a data engineering role with demonstrable experience with data integration and data warehouse projects.
- Experience in data integration projects and automation via ETL Tools (i.e. Talend, Informatica, SSIS, etc.)
- Experience with data modeling, warehouse design, and fact/dimension concepts.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience architecting and building data marts, warehouses, etc.
- Comfortable with conventional open source and commercial RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL Server): SQL (DDL/DML) and NoSQL databases
- Experience in SQL Query tuning
- Experience with data processing and visualization (for example:Qlik)
- Hands-on experience integrating data from multiple heterogeneous data sources
- Integration and management experience of distributed clusters including all services
- Knowledge on Machine Learning, Robotic process Automation for predictive data analysis
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.