ETL technologies(Data stage), database technologies (including Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server) Linux OS
The CS is responsible for all activities related to development, upgrade, enhancement and support of Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) batch processes and other data services and analytics applications. Provides leadership and guidance for design, architecture and implementation of data warehouse and data services and is ultimately accountable for overall solution implementation. Daily activities will include reviewing current data load processes, leading daily planning meetings, providing estimates, handling ad-hoc requests, and tracking and communicating daily progress on projects and initiatives.
• Bachelor Degree or International Equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; presentation skills preferred
• Strong leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and lead by example. Ability to work across cultures.
• Ability to act quickly and triage in a crisis situation to make decisions and keep key constituents / customers informed of the situation
• Ability to think strategically and identify and understand business needs and translate into strategic direction, plans and solutions
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding and experience of BI ETL tools and enterprise databases like Teradata, DB2 and Oracle
• Self-motivated, focused, detailed oriented and able to work efficiently to deadlines are essential
• Ability to work with a degree of autonomy while also being able to work in a collaborative team environment
• High degree of personal integrity
• Ability to prioritize work effectively and deliver within agreed service levels in a diverse and ever changing environment
• Experience in managing and prioritizing competing requests and tasks
• Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment and an ability to handle multiple priorities
• Experience in leading teams of technical individuals through fast paced environments that include both project work and operational type activities