Experto en Balanceadores. (RAWARE – A10 – ADVANCED)
Nivel de Inglés
A Place For You
Bring your talent to a global consulting and technology company, with presence in the 5 continents and more than 40,000 professionals. You will work in an environment of innovative solutions and services for our clients in the main sectors of activity, providing them with added value. You will participate in the transformation of the business by working with professionals of reference.
We are looking for an Expert in Balancers. (RAWARE - A10 - ADVANCED)
Schedule: Office hours and guards
Language Skills: Advanced English / Spanish (daily repport to USA)
Role & Responsabilities:
- System Administrator for supporting and implementing infrastructure projects.
- Teams leadership.
- Network design, implementation and integration in sensitive environments.
- Ensure the correct functioning and operation of an IPv4 network.
- One person to Work with balancers, switches, routers, firewalls, wireless and be able to diagnose complex events within the network, leading the resolution of all problems that escalate.
- One perso to work with Data voice.
- Design, plan, implement and review all types of network maintenance or migration work.
- Network troubleshooting.
- Responsible for supporting the activities of infrastructure changes and application changes.
- Responsible for a properly accomplished of processes and company methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Eexperience with Operating Systems Administration.
- Knowledge of structured cabling
- Strong knowledge of Balancers.
- Experience in BGP, OSPF and MPL protocols.
- Experience with Nexus equipment.
- Advanced experience with Cisco technology, and Service provider equipment.
- Knowledge required in: OSI and TCPIP model.
- Layer 2 protocols: STP, VTP, HDLC, Ethernet.
- Layer 3 protocols: IP, ARP, HSRP, VVRP.
- Layer 4 protocols: TCP, UDP.
- Shell scripting
- Cisco Associate and/ or Professional Certification(s)
- Language: English (Advanced).
- 5 years of experience in the functions described
-IT Methodologies and Processes.
-Business Continuity Process.
100% Payroll and benefits higher than those of the law.
At Indra you will have a professional career that is adapted to your personal goals, with continuous training and in a flexible environment. You will participate in international projects, with multicultural or local teams, according to your preferences, in a diverse environment and with equal opportunities. You will enjoy numerous social benefits and an interesting compensation package, while growing in an innovative environment.