Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Financial Systems Administrator
We are a US-based insurance company looking for talent to be employed through Centris Information Services, our partner in Monterrey, MX.
Requirement: Must be fully fluent in the English language
ALL RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH.
The Road Ahead:
The role of the Financial System Administrator is to handle the day to day administration of our financial reporting and forecasting system (Prophix) as well las assist the CFO and Controller in maintaining an environment of financial responsibility around the organization by providing financial analysis, financial reporting support, and forecasting support.
The Nuts and Bolts:
· Serves as the leader for the development and administration of the financial reporting system
· Participates in planning, coordinating, and assembling the monthly rolling forecast and facilitating regular variance reporting
· Assists in the design, development and implementation of automated processes to improve and shorten financial reporting and company-wide forecasting
· Provides interpretive financial reporting to senior management
· Provides information, primarily financial and operational in nature, regarding any company activity that will assist management in decision making
· Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance
· Establishes databases of pertinent information for analysis of financial results and forecast accuracy.
· Bachelor’s degree related to Information Systems or Accounting (or related experience)
· While not necessary, we prefer someone with financial reporting system experience such as Hyperion, Cognos, Workday, Netsuite, or other financial reporting software
· Knowledge and experience with programming or data mining tools (R/Python, PowerBI, SQL)
· High proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint