Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
We are looking for talent to join our family as a
Location for this position is Toluca, Edo de Mex.
If you have...
· Fluent English (Minimum 80%) (Must)
· University degree in Information Technology (Computer Science) or related area (Must)
· 5+ years of experience in software development (Must)
· Strong knowledge of OOP principles, C#, .NET and Web, API technologies (Must)
· 4+ of experience in working with ReST Web services and frameworks as Spring (Must)
· Use efficiently DevOps tools (Jenkins, Nexus, Github or others) (Must)
· Develop integrations based on RAML/SWAGGER/OAS languages (Must)
· Integration Technologies as Mulesoft/API, ZOSConnect or SpringBoot (Desirable)
· Demonstrate analytical and practical approach towards problem solving (Must)
· Test API Interfaces and documentation for usability, functionality and performance (Desirable)
· Good communication skills and Proactive (Must)
· Knowledge in Agile Methodologies and DevOps (Must)
Architect Solution - Analysis and Design components to be developed.
· 100% JIRA hygiene with every ticket correctly labeled, accurately linked to other tickets
· 100% adherence to agreed requirement template for consistency
· Responsible for comprehensive analysis with no missing details, and scope creep within the domain
· Demonstrate re-usability of features and domain API process flows across markets and establish cost and time efficiency
· Positive feedback from stakeholders on collaboration and effective engagement during PI, sprint ceremonies, team meetings and day to day catch-up.
· Build API process flow repository for domain
· Efficient use of team capacity to plan and complete all tasks for the domain, proactively helping other domains when they need capacity and support ad hoc but critical assignments due to priority changes
· Demonstrate leadership by stepping up to own or support cross domain initiatives, produce reusable artifacts, simplify process and promote agility, improve or build new capability.
· Demonstrate usage of data/metrics to improve requirements management
· Regular peer reviews to get feedback leading to improved performance.
· Build strong relationships with all domain stakeholders including key consumers
Apply here, or drop me ur resume ;)
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin