Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
As a Front End Developer you will be supporting the process of the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application’s user interface and serve as a liaison to the designers and backend developers. You must have experience using semantic mark-up languages like XHTML/CSS to turn static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages. You will work closely with server-side developers to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent coursework.
· Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Front End Developer.
· Excellent HTML5/XHTML, CSS2.1/CSS3 programming skills
· Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
· Experience with JQuery
· Knowledge of TypeScript
· Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
· Experience working with version control systems such as Git
· Experience working with CSS Pre-processors (LESS / Saas)
· Knowledge of web application’s ergonomics, UX and Usability
· Knowledge of persistent state containers like Redux or React Context is a plus
· Medical Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Dental Bonus
· Optical Bonus
· Savings Fund
· Grocery Vouchers
· Career and Life development plan
· Among others