This is a full time (not contract) position. Must be authorized to work in Mexico on a full-time basis for any employer.
Please send resumes in English to:
OutMatch is transforming the world of work by helping great companies like Disney, Panera Bread, American Airlines and HCA hire, retain, and develop great talent. Our software delivers actionable workforce analytics that predict employee success on the job and measure fit with a company's unique CultureDNA ™, so companies hire the right people-the absolute best match-and develop them into premier employees who drive improved customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
At OutMatch you will participate in design, development, testing, debugging and configuration of web-based software products / applications. You will have the opportunity to be part of a world-class development team which is chartered with designing and building our next generation products, by maintaining high standards of quality code, following best practices and leading by example.
What You Will Do:
- Engage as part of an agile team, using software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including adhering to coding standards, setting up and maintaining builds for continuous integration; designing and coding enterprise framework components; and performing code reviews
- Solve complex technical problems and debug / troubleshoot systems while following best practice guidelines
- Assist with configuration of solutions to meet unique customer requirements
- Generate data files and reports
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Fluency with the English language; all business is done in English.
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Good abstract and conceptual thinking abilities.
- In-depth experience with OOP / Object / Component oriented design and programming.
- Experience with Web services.
- Experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- Good understanding of Database design, implementation and interaction from code.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
What You Will Get:
- All Mexican law benefits
- 15 days Christmas bonus ( Aguinaldo )
- Stock options package ( Company shares )
- Competitive salary
- Major medical insurance ( Insurance major medical expenses )
- Stipend for gym memberships
- Two paid relaxation massages per year at Green Spa
- 15 to 20% off at Green Spa
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Flexible schedule
- Breakfast and lunch provided every weekday
- A variety of snacks and drinks are available in the office
- Monthly team building activities
- Special price for the One Expo GDL Hotel
- Discounts for restaurants & cafes near the office
- Stipend for professional learning and improvement content or activities, such as: courses, books, etc.
Apply today to join a dynamic, fun, and award-winning team dedicated to transforming the world of work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.