Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Responsible for programming a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to design discussions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 6 years of experience programming in a variety of languages
• Expert level in software platform, advanced applications (web), user interface design and systems engineering
• Proficiency in Javscript frameworks (Angular, Websocket, WebGL/Canvas, RequireJS) and HTML5 technologies
• Proficiency with building APIs and services using RESTful, SOAP etc.
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
• Experience developing for, configuring, and supporting Cloud computing solutions is a plus (AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)