Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Currently we are looking for you to join our team!!
Join us as Full Stack Developer
Located: Guadalajara, Jalisco.
4+years of experience in development with related technologies
· Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Master’s degree.
· Excellent English level (written, spoken)
· 4+ Years of experience in ReactJs
· 4+ Years of experience in Angular 4+ version
· Experience in state management tools i.e. Redux and RxJs.
· Understanding of Web-socket and Server side events.
· Good understanding of Rest based communications.
· Understanding of unit test framework i.e. Jasmine, Karma, Mocha and Chai etc.
· Significant experience with NodeJS, Express.
· Good understanding of Client - Server architecture
· Excellent in Analytical and logical skills.
· Excellent Design and coding skills.
· Solid CS fundamentals are must (Data Structures, Algorithms and Design patterns)
· Strong Object Oriented programming skills.
· Technologically savvy with excellent communication abilities.
· Responsible in design of modules / components and workflows.
· Work closely with product management to ensure the best products.
· Ensure end to end development
· Assist in the development and implements standards for product application.
· Reviews code to ensure compliance with coding standards and to ensure that defined requirements are met. Makes recommendations for improvements.
· Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude
· willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
· Strong customer orientation.
¡Join to our great team!, and discover why we are the world leader in engineering and R & D services since 30 years!.