Full Stack Developer
$ 45,000 a 50,000
Nivel de Inglés
Description and details of the activities
- Use markup languages like HTML, PHP, MYSQL, JS, to create easy-to-use web pages.
- Maintain and improve websites.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with web developers and designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback and create solutions for users and customers
- Write functional requirements documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensuring high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- You will be responsible for building the 'client side' in our web applications.
- Must be able to translate our business, customer needs into functional and engaging interactive applications.
- If you are interested in creating an easy-to-use environment, writing code, and advancing your career, this job is for you.
- We hope you are a tech-savvy professional, curious about new digital technologies, and aspiring to combine usability with visual design.
- Ultimately, it must be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, guaranteeing a great user experience.
Experience and requirements
- Proven work experience as a full-stack developer.
- Experience with markup languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Deep understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and implementation).
- Understanding of design aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Full-stack development experience: 5 years.
- PHP / MYSQL development experience: 5 years.