Full-stack Engineer, Marketplace
$ 6,000 a 6,499
Nivel de Inglés
- Build the core freight-management software platform that allows us to serve a variety of players in the freight transportation sector—manufacturers, national retail chains, trucking companies, dispatchers, truck drivers, and more.
- Expand our existing products and APIs to serve new customer types and modes of transportation across the freight industry.
- Contribute to our front-end web application, back-end services and APIs, or both.
- Integrate our software with a variety of freight management APIs, automated shipping brokerages, and external data providers.
- Identify and resolve web performance bottlenecks in front-end and back-end code.
- Expand your experience working with industry best-practices that include Continuous Deployment, automated testing (unit- and end-to-end), production monitoring, and alerting systems.
- Participate in blameless post-mortems and retrospectives that enable us to learn from both failures and successes in order to improve team process and software design.
- Our tech stack is comprised of Ruby on Rails, Python, React/Redux, PostgreSQL, Redis, Dynamo, and Snowflake DB. We are hosted on AWS and leverage a variety of their services. Code is tested using CircleCI and a variety of unit- and end-to-end testing frameworks including RSpec, unittest, Jest, and Cypress. We value observability in our systems and utilize Datadog for instrumentation.
- You have 3+ years professional experience in web software engineering.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field, or have equivalent training or work experience.
- You take pride in delivering high-quality products and build confidence in the software you deploy using a combination of automated testing, manual testing, and monitoring tools.
- You have a bias for shipping, learning, and iterating.
- You enjoy both learning from colleagues and mentoring others.
- You can constructively disagree with others while maintaining trust and respect.