Full stack engineer
What sets us
apart from other logistics technology companies is our rich history in
data! In 1988, Omnitracs (then Qualcomm) fundamentally changed the way
fleets operate and we’re doing it again today. With over a million assets
in over 70 countries, Omnitracs has a lot of data.
newly formed Innovations startup is innovating on this data to create new
products - helping our customers not just survive, but thrive, in today’s
complex transportation ecosystem. We are looking for a full stack
engineer to join our fast-paced Agile team in Mexico City.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimizations
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming
- Drive large projects from concept to completion.
- Create documentation while educating others.
- Fluent English: B2+ or above (Advanced)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical
engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS
- 2 years of experience or equivalent skills with FE frameworks such
- 4 yrs. of experience or equivalent skills with server-side
frameworks/languages such as SpringBoot/Java
- Experience with design and construction of REST API
- 3 yrs. of experience or equivalent skills with RDBMS and NoSQL
technologies such as AWS RDS, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Proficieny with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins) and deployment
- Code Quality, Testing, Resiliency Patterns, Observability
(Monitoing, Tracing, Logging, Alerting)
- Source control with Git, and code hosts such as Github,
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Containerization with Docker, and related orchestration tools such
as OpenShift, Kubernetes etc.
- Participated in the Scrum based Agile development methodology