Full Stack .Net Web Developer
Nivel de Inglés
Looking for a talented Fullstack .Net Web Developer who empowers our team by collaborating with the web development team and engineering, developing, and supporting large-scale web solutions/applications for our clients.
- Play a key role and participate in all aspects of the application development process including but not limited to lead, analyze, design, develop, problem researching, performance optimization, and debug in order to provide world-class web solutions to our customers.
- Contribute to maintaining our standards of excellence
and innovation as we continue to grow.
- Work closely with our clients to improve the experience of the platform.
- Software development (lots of that)
- Stay on top of new technology.
- Have fun (we enjoy what we do)
- Excellent English Required
- 3+ years of experience
- ASP.NET MVC C# / .Net 4.8+
- Responsive Web Design
- CSS3, Sass, and HTML5
- Bootstrap 3/4
- SQL Server (stored procedures, jobs, triggers, query optimization)
- Web services, Web API
- Kendo UI
- Dapper / ADO.NET
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
- Professional commitment to quality, and a passion for learning and improving their skills.
- Strong communication and customer services skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.
- Collaborate with the web development team, and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with business rules, requirements and client solutions and infrastructure.
- 10 days of vacation
- 50% Vacation Premium
- 30 days Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance Plan including direct family members
- Life Insurance including direct family members
- 13% Saving funds
- Food coupons, $2,000.00 monthly